Can you remember the rotophaser sounds of all the artists who influenced your tone? They are all in Black Sun, the analog rotophaser capable of recreating the most classic rotary speaker sound, the tone of your favorite Seattle scene artists or bringing your tone to the most experimental ground.
202,48â‚¬ Without taxes for countries outside EU
- EQ controls: Drum (Bass), Horns (Treble).
- Oscillator controls: Waveform, Cycle (duty cycle), Depth (modulation depth).
- Tempo controls: Speed G/R (green and red oscillation speeds), Shift G/R (green and red transition times), Multiplier (figure multiplier for the oscillation rate).
- True Bypass.
- Tap tempo mode (Tap desired rotation speed) and Speed mode (Shifts between Green and Red oscillation speeds).
- 1x Black Sun
- 1x User manual
- Power supply is not included
|Horns, Drum (EQ controls).
Speed G, Shift G (green speed controls).
Speed R, Shift R (red speed controls).
Multiplier, Waveform, Cycle, Depth (oscillator controls).
|Standard pedal power: 9V ‘center negative’ 2.1mm DC jack|
Two speeds with programmable transitions.
Treble and bass controls.
Total control over the oscillator.
Anodized metal printing for maximum durability.
Wired, soldered and built by hand according to our quality standards.
|Max current consumption|
|Dimensions and Weight|